We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 6th International Conference on Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability – IMES 2018, which will take place on May 31 – June 1, 2018 at the University of Economics in Prague.
The deadline for full paper submission is January 15, 2018. Submitted manuscripts will undergo a double-blind peer review process. You may now upload your full paper. The accepted ones will be published in Conference proceedings which will be submitted to Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) which is integrated index within Web of Science.
Conference proceedings from years 2015 and 2016 are already indexed within Web of Science. Conference proceedings are also indexed in Google Scholar, CEEOL, Research Bib and HICDS.
We gladly announce internationally recognized keynote speakers who confirmed their participation:
· Roy Thurik (Professor of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Erasmus University Rotterdam)
· Ute Stephan (Professor of Entrepreneurship, Aston University, Birmingham)
· Michael Fritsch (Professor of Business Dynamics, Innovation, and Economic Change, Friedrich Schiller University Jena)
· Stefan Schaltegger (Professor of Sustainability Management, Leuphana University)
· Marina Dabić (Professor of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, University of Zagreb)
· Martin Srholec (Senior Researcher, CERGE-EI in Prague, the Czech Republic)
· Jiří Hnilica (Professor of Strategy, University of Economics in Prague)
· The best conference paper presented at the conference and published in proceedings will be awarded by 300 EUR.
· Ute Stephan will lead a workshop on How to get published in top entrepreneurship journals.
· Selected papers will be considered for publication in partner journals Prague Economic Papers, Journal of Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation and Central European Business Review
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us directly at [log in to unmask].
With kind regards
Department of Entrepreneurship, University of Economics in Prague
Scientific, Organisational and Programme Committee