Dear Professor and Scholars

Please Accept my Distinguished Greetings

We are inviting you for submitting your original and high quality research
articles to our special issue of - International Journal of Business and
Globalisation (IJBG).

This special issue is emphasising on the theme 'Internationalisation of
Family Business Firms'

IJBG is a journal of International Repute, ABDC Ranked and Scopus Indexed.

The detailed call for papers is available on the below URL:

http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=4099

We strongly encourage your timely submission.

For any clarification, please feel free to write me back.

Thanks and High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

[image: mail signature (2).png]

*Dr. Sudhir Rana*, *Faculty Marketing Area*

Ph: +91 11 4728 5052 |
http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-research/profile/Sudhir-Rana.php

Editor, FIIB Business Review
http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:fbr&type=home

*Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education** ,**An ABDC
Ranked Journal *

*Guest Editor, Asian Journal of Management Science and Applications
(Inderscience Publishers)*

*Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business
Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal *

*Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in
<http://www.nmc.fiib.edu.in/>*

Alternate E-mail: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortune-institute-of-international-business>|
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/FIIBIndia>| YouTube|
<https://www.youtube.com/user/FIIBindia> Instagram