Apply to be part of our 2018 cohort!
https://www.goshen.edu/academics/agroecology-summer-intensive/

Contact John Mischler with any questions

For 11 years running we have offered our Agroecology Summer Intensive on our 70 acre farm, surrounded by our 1200 acre nature preserve.  This 10 week accelerated experience (Memorial Day to August 4th) is designed for folks who are motivated to understand our food system - how food is produced, processed, consumed, and wasted - in order to design and implement solutions and work for social and environmental justice for all.

Our graduates become farmers, hands-on educators, urban ag instructors, policy makers, international development personnel, health workers, researchers, food entrepreneurs, communicators, and so much more!  To see what people are doing with food systems please see our growing job board:
https://twitter.com/Sust_Food_Jobs

Scholarships are available so please send us an inquiry.  This experience offers hands-on guided work, classroom and field instruction, and field trips to a range of community partners.  Space is limited so please contact [log in to unmask] with any questions.

--
Director of the Agroecology Program
Assistant Professor - Sustainable Food Systems