Hello!

I wanted to share with you that the State of Michigan is providing funding through a grant that allows us to offer FREE certification trainings for produce growers that meets the requirements for the Produce Rule under the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).  These trainings have a minimum value of $90 for the materials and certification, I have seen similar trainings offered at prices ranging from $180 t0 $285.

These are open to everyone!   You must register through the link below.  I encourage you to take advantage of the grant sponsored trainings while they are available.  You do not need to be a farmer in Michigan to attend.

http://msue.anr.msu.edu/program/info/produce_safety_rule_training_and_cer <http://msue.anr.msu.edu/program/info/produce_safety_rule_training_and_cer>

Kindest,
Karen
If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html