Dear Geoscience Educators,

I am reaching out on behalf of the AAPG Foundation to ask that you assist by nominating for the 2018 AAPG Foundation Teacher of the Year award. I have attached our promotional piece for the Foundation awards this year.  Please feel free to share as appropriate!

As a reminder, the Teacher of the Year award is part of AAPG Foundation’s Excellence in Teaching Awards program. The TOTY award is funded and given annually by the AAPG Foundation to a deserving K-12 Earth science teacher within the United States who has demonstrated outstanding leadership in the field of geoscience education. The award includes a commemorative plaque, an expense paid trip to the next AAPG Annual Convention & Exhibition in Salt Lake City, and a $6,000 monetary award. The deadline for this application cycle is Jan. 15, 2018.

Best regards,

Audrey Corte | Programs Coordinator

American Association of Petroleum Geologists

American Association of Petroleum Geologists Foundation

Phone: (918) 560-9426

Fax:  (918) 560-2642

Email: [log in to unmask]