Feel free to contact Anita directly if this strikes your fancy. I have been a mentor in this program for the past two years, and I can provide some context if anyone is considering this.

Neil Kane

Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship

Cell: 312-404-3507

From: Lindsay, Anita [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:53 AM
To: Lindsay, Anita <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Volunteer Assistance

Good morning all:

I am reaching out to past Young Entrepreneurs Academy volunteers requesting recommendations. We are beginning our third year hosting the YEA! program and recently found out our instructor is no longer available to teach the first 10 weeks of the program.

We are looking for your help in identifying someone who might be interested in volunteering as the Big Idea Instructor, beginning on Wednesday, November 1st at 4:00pm. During this segment of the program, the instructor guides students through the idea generation process and teaches them various components of the business plan. All curriculum and material is provided, as well as training (if desired); past instructor-related experience is not required. We know this is a big ask and a 10-week volunteer commitment may not fit into busy schedules, so we would be happy to split the time amongst multiple volunteers to be flexible.

If you know of anyone who may have interest, please feel free to pass along the attached flyer and my contact information. Thank you in advance for your thoughtful consideration.

Anita Lindsay
Program Manager, Young Entrepreneurs Academy
MICHIGAN CHAMBER FOUNDATION

600 S. Walnut Street | Lansing, MI  48933

(Direct) 517-371-7671 | (Mobile) 517-599-2862
www.michamber.com/young-entrepreneurs