Hi all,

I'm moving out of town, so here is some useful stuff to sell. All things can be delivered to your
door if you are around E. lansing area.

1. NETGEAR Router with cable - $8
2. Hair dryer - $7
3. 12000mAh Power bank - $5
4. Toy - Melissa & Doug ABC letter block - $5 (Good for teaching kids English letters)
5. Ukulele - $40
6. Eye protection lamp with 90° movement adjustment, touch switch - $5
7. A small red folding umbrella is given away, contact me if you want.

Pictures are in the link below. Please shoot me a text at 517-575-5699 if you are interested.
https://goo.gl/photos/7tHzQEso6JB7CSRS8
Please shoot me a text at 517-575-5699 if you are intersted.