Hi,

I'm looking for a roomate for an apartment at College Town.

The apartment has 2 beds 1 bath, renovated kitchen with microwave and a dishwasher.
There is 1 closet for each bedroom and another walk in closet.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor, facing Jolly road and is on the quieter part of the complex.
A single room will be available on November 15th.
Rent is $430 per month including heat and cable. Electricity is around $25 a month per person.

if you are interested please reply to this email or text 517-575-5534. Also my WeChat ID is
HoaNguyen25.