Hi all,

I’m looking for a sub-tenant to take over my FULLY FURNISHED 2 bed/1bath apartment
starting from the beginning of January to Middle of May 2018. The apartment is 3 or 4-minute
driving distance to Okemos Meijer, Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, Meridian Mall, Studio C and
Planet Fitness. It is located in a very safe and quiet community. You only need around 12
minutes driving from the apartment to main campus area, or you can take Bus 22 and 23 for
daily commute.

The rent is $750/month in total (including gas and water, and I will pay electricity and internet
bills for you from January to May). Other than subleasing the apartment, you also can sign a
full-year contract directly with the landlord. If you are interested, please feel free to shoot me
an email at any time!

Thank you!

Bests,
Jin Zhang