Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to share that my new book “Network Embeddedness. Examining the Effect on Business Performance and Internationalization” is now available through Palgrave Macmillan and Springer. Please see the links below:

http://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783319565101#reviews

http://www.springer.com/gb/book/9783319565101#reviews

The book systematizes the concepts of business relationships and network embeddedness, taking a new approach to internationalization, relevant for the global economy. It reflects the growing importance of network internationalization theory and explores the impact of embeddedness in domestic and foreign relationships on a company’s performance. The book questions the validity of the distinction between domestic and foreign activity of companies and demonstrates that in the B2B market, there are actually no exclusively domestic companies which are not directly or indirectly connected with foreign entities. Chapters cover both small to medium sized enterprises and large multinational corporations, presenting a qualitative analysis of over 400 companies including case studies from the IT and furniture industries.

This study will provide useful insight for academics and students of business and management, international business and organization studies.

Regards,

Milena Ratajczak-Mrozek

Department of International Marketing

Poznań University of Economics and Business, Poland

https://pl.linkedin.com/pub/milena-ratajczak-mrozek/106/27b/b97

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Milena_Ratajczak-Mrozek