We are inviting proposals for panels focused on current and emerging topics on Asian business for the 2018 Asian Studies Association of Australia (ASAA) conference (3 – 5 July 2018). The ASAA is the largest interdisciplinary network of Asia-focused experts and educators in Australia (http://asaa.asn.au/about/).

In 2018, the University of Sydney is hosting the conference, which will be held at the University of Sydney Business School (Darlington Campus, Sydney, Australia).

Submissions from the field of international business and management are particularly encouraged, for the purpose of fostering greater collaboration with other disciplines.

As a panel convenor, you can pick any Asia-focused theme and bring together a group of 4 scholars to present papers on your selected topic. Submitting a panel proposal is simple and straightforward (submission link) – you need:

·         a 150-word abstract for the panel

·         a 150-word abstract for each paper on the panel

·         to select ‘International Business and Management’ as a thematic focus

The deadline for submissions is the 1st of November 2017.

The only other requirement is to ensure that the presentations are pitched to a scholarly audience with a broad range of disciplinary expertise.

Please direct any questions to Sandra Seno-Alday ([log in to unmask]), thematic lead for International Business and Management.

DR. SANDRA SENO-ALDAY

Lecturer | Discipline of International Business | The University of Sydney Business School

Editorial Review Board| Journal of Management Education (JME)

Executive Member | Sydney Southeast Asia Centre (SSEAC)

President | Society for Risk Analysis Australia and New Zealand (SRA ANZ)

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 4107, Abercrombie Building H70 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
+61 2 9351 4916  | F +61 2 2 9036 5378
[log in to unmask]  | W sydney.edu.au

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

The University of Sydney Business School acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the First Australians, whose lands, winds and waters we now all share, and pay respect to their unique values, and their continuing and enduring cultures which deepen and enrich the life of our nation and communities.