Dear Colleagues with academic background in Economics,
Review of Economics and Development Studies (READS) is a bi-annual peer-reviewed open access journal following green model of publishing (no publishing fee). The journal published its first issue in June 2015. The details of the journal can be found on following link.

www.publishing.globalcsrc.org/reads

In order to enhance the academic quality and to internationalize the journal with diverse editorial board, we seek to invite academic staff in Economics schools to join as member of editorial board of READS. The brief yet flexible job description is available on the journal website. However I must mention that the commitment may not exceed 2-3 hours a month.

Those interested may please drop CV mentioning areas of research interest to me ([log in to unmask]) or Prof. Dr. Imran Sharif Chaudhry, the chief editor ([log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]).

Looking forward with kind regards.
Sulaman

---
Sulaman Hafeez Siddiqui

Lecturer
Department of Management Sciences,
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur,
Bahawalpur, 63100
Pakistan.

Associate Fellow
Center for Sustainability Research and Consultancy

PhD Scholar,
Universiti Utara Malaysia

Phone (Off):     +92 (0) 62-9250258
Fax:                  +92 (0) 62-9250314
Cell:                  +92 (0) 3225172513
Cell (Malaysia): +60 (0) 1110824322
Email:         [log in to unmask]