Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce an award to recognize research studies that exemplify the principles of Responsible Research in Business and Management.

We encourage you to nominate papers or books that produce credible knowledge with high relevance for practice or that addresses timely challenges in business and society today.

Please visit http://www.iacmr.org/english.php?c=show&id=1528 for a detailed description of this award and the principles of responsible research.

Submission deadline is October 31, 2017.

We look forward to your nominations. Please nominate the work even if you are not able to provide additional information on actual impact. We are interested in research that has potential to contribute to better practice and a better world, as well as realized impact.

Sincerely,

International Association for Chinese Management Research and
the Community for Responsible Research in Business and Management

------

Carys Chan
IACMR RRBM Award Program Assistant

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]