Dear Coordinator,

Kindly post the following. thanks

*PhD Program in International Management and Organization*

The Gustavson School of Business’ PhD Program in International Management
and Organization is seeking exceptional applicants for the September 2018
intake. Our *deadline* for applications is January 31, 2018.

For the September 2018 intake, we are looking for up to 4 motivated
students to join us in our full-time, research-focused program. Our goal is
to develop graduates with an integrated perspective on management to
address complex global issues. Our PhD Program focuses on the areas of
strategy, organizational behavior, organizational theory, human resource
management, and business and sustainability, from an international
perspective. The program is designed for students who wish to pursue a
career in academia and research.

Our doctoral program is a four-year, full-time program, with the first two
years on formal coursework and research projects, and the last two years
writing and defending a thesis. Students have an opportunity to include in
their program a research exchange and/or an industry practicum as part of
their program as it relates to their dissertation. Teacher training is also
provided to students in their later years to prepare them for a career in a
university environment . Students are provided with a competitive funding
package to cover four years of tuition and living expenses in
beautiful Victoria,
British Columbia <http://www.hellobc.com/victoria.aspx>, Canada. Students
will also receive additional funds for conference travel and dissertation
expenses.

Our Research publication “Seek
<http://www.uvic.ca/gustavson/assets/docs/PGUS_researchAR16v11_OUTweb.pdf>“
highlights the research that we, at Gustavson, are passionate about. Our
Faculty members have recently published in leading journals including
Academy of Management Journal, Strategic Management Journal, Journal of
International Business Studies, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice,
Journal of Management Studies, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of
Business Venturing, MIT Sloan Management Review, Journal of Business
Ethics, Journal of World Business, Organizational Research Methods, and
others. We emphasize close faculty-student relationships and an
intellectually stimulating research environment, rich with opportunities
for collaboration. The Gustavson School of Business is AACSB
<http://www.aacsb.edu/> and EQUIS <http://www.efmd.org/> accredited, and
houses the Centre for Social and Sustainable Innovation
<http://www.uvic.ca/gustavson/cssi/> (CSSI) research center.

Our admissions requirements are on this page:
http://www.uvic.ca/gustavson/gill/phd/index.php. We encourage prospective
students to contact our program [log in to unmask] early on in the process to
discuss match and suitability for the program.

Best regards,

M. Carmen Galang

PhD Program Director

Sardul S. Gill Graduate School