Dear Professors,

Greetings from India

I am Dr. Sudhir Rana, teaching 'International Marketing' course to Post
Graduate Management students.

Believing upon, that International Marketing Research Projects (IMRPs) and
Case Studies are the best way to teach and learn International Marketing
course (See the enclosed article for this belief) I kept two assessment
components for my students :

*IIMA (Indian International Marketing Analysis): * students will be grouped
(3- 4) for conducting Indian International Marketing Analysis. Every group
shall have to identify the firm of Indian origin and working in markets
overseas. An analysis of international involvement, strategic orientation
and benefits are needed to be analysed. Students will have to make a report
on it and submit the same.

There are many Indian MNCs working overseas, if you find any of the Indian
firm doing well in your country, my students will be very happy to
collaborate with you or your students and explore how the firm performed
well. This effort will not only bring a good learning for the
students/scholars they can also develop a case study on the same.

*CSD (Case Story Development) *Students will be grouped (3 – 4 students)
for the Case Development. Every group will have to identify MNC with a
specific distinguished international marketing concern and than have to
develop and present the case story on it.

If you and may students find that a company have a distinguished
international marketing concern (positive or negative) than they can
develop a story on the same that how this concern took place with the valid
reasons. Later on this effort can also be converted into a case study.

*Expected Outcomes from the Effort:*

1. Students will have a unique and collaborative learning with the students
of different origin and institutions, students will also have a chance to
learn more about how different firms behave in different countries/ market.

2. We will have some information available to us that can be used for
diverse use like:
different case studies or situations available to us from this exercise, we
can collaborate and take these for qualitative (case based) article,
multiple case studies ready for the class examples, we can make a
comparative case studies (by analyzing and comparing different firms and
different markets) etc.

3. There are many journals such as Journal of Marketing Education and
Marketing Education Review, from this exercise I assume that it will come
up as good experiment in terms of Student Learning and developing their
international teams, also give them exposure to work with international
professionals. Therefore, such articles have a wide and good scope into the
said journals. We can plan and Jointly work on such article on completion
of course, for this we will have different data set and students from
different countries available to share their experiences.

Such exercise will help International Marketing Profs to work further on
it.

*What I and My student can Deliver:*

1. There are 35 students in the class, All these are PGDM 2nd (Final) year
students, with the adequate knowledge of business and marketing. These
students will help in framing the problem of the case, work on the basic
content, identify the information etc.

2. As we are going to talk more about Indian Multinationals,  being in
India and in Business school of repute, we have a rich Alumni network
available working into most of the good MNCs, also we can try to explore
through our network to identify whatever data and information or permission
we need to perform the case studies.

3. Depending on situation what is expected from my side or the students
side we can discuss.

*What do we expect: *

1. I expect a good learning for all my and your students hence joining
hands for this exercise will be a win-win situation for students of both
side.

2. We expect you to recommend your few good international marketing
students who can be a part of the team with my students and shake hand to
work jointly with them.

3. we will share contact details (Skype ID and Mail IDs) of the students to
communicate decide and work together under out (yours and mine) mentorship.

For any clarification please feel free to write me back, I ' ll be really
happy to collaborate and take it forward.

Thanks and High Regards,

Sudhir Rana

[image: mail signature (2).png]

*Dr. Sudhir Rana*, *Faculty Marketing Area*

Ph: +91 11 4728 5052 |
http://fiib.edu.in/faculty-research/profile/Sudhir-Rana.php

Editor, FIIB Business Review
http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijor:fbr&type=home

*Guest Editor, Journal of International Business Education** ,**An ABDC
Ranked Journal *

*Guest Editor, Asian Journal of Management Science and Applications
(Inderscience Publishers)*

*Guest Editor: International Journal of Indian Culture and Business
Management (IJICBM)_ An ABDC Ranked Journal *

*Convener: National Marketing Conference: www.nmc.fiib.edu.in
<http://www.nmc.fiib.edu.in/>*

Alternate E-mail: *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
Contact Office: 011-47285052 (Direct)
+91-8901402131 (Mobile)

Plot 5, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi - 110057

Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fortune-institute-of-international-business>|
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/FIIBIndia>| YouTube|
<https://www.youtube.com/user/FIIBindia> Instagram