Dear All,

I wish to share with you that my book Thrust Areas of India's Export is now available on Amazon.

This book provides important information on export of some of the identified sectors from India like Gems and Jewellery, Textile, Handicrafts, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Services, Engineering sectors etc. The book provides comprehensive information about export trends of these identified sector and is must read for all thoes who have interest in understanding trends in India's export and prospects for future growth.

The book is available at https://www.amazon.in/Thrust-Indias-Export-Gurinder-Maurya/dp/B0722KHPKC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1506540717&sr=8-2&keywords=Thrust+Area%27s+of+India%27s+export
Regards,

Alka