Greetings everybody

I am pleased to announce that ANZIBA has just launched the 'refresh' of its website. It is still at the same url - www.anziba.org<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=www%2Eanziba%2Eorg&urlhash=oN__&_t=tracking_anet> - but we have hopefully made it more readable, and have certainly made it easier to update.

And while I have your attention, please don't forget to invite your IB friends and colleagues to both join our Linkedin page (ANZIBA) and to come along to the annual conference this coming January in Brisbane.

_______________________________________

Douglas Dow
President,  Australia and New Zealand International Business Academy (ANZIBA)

Professor in Business Strategy, Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne
200 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053, Australia
T: 03 9349 8149

[New anziba_logo_RGB_colour]

Notice from Melbourne Business School Ltd

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, and is intended for

the named person's use only. It may contain proprietary or legally privileged

information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender

and delete it immediately. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,

distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended

recipient.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any

attachments for viruses. Melbourne Business School does not accept any liability

for loss or damage which may result from receipt of this message or any

attachments.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.