Job vacancies at the International College of I-Shou University in Taiwan

We are inviting applications for the following job openings
1.     Dean of International College (IC)
2.     Open rank full-time faculty positions in the four departments of IC: International Business administration (IBA), International Finance (IF), Entertainment Management (EM), and International Hospitality and Tourism (ITH)

I-Shou University is one of the most prominent private universities in Taiwan. It is ranked top 800 universities globally and top 200 in Asia. IC is an all-English institute and is fully accredited by AACSB. The university is located in Kaohsiung, a second largest city in Taiwan. A harbor city sunny all year round, Kaohsiung offers rich cultural and industrial experiences to both visitors and residents.

ISU website: http://www.isu.edu.tw/en1/index.htm

For details of the vacancies, please refer to the file attached.

​Best regards,
T.K. Peng
Interim Dean, I-Shou University
Koahsiung, Taiwan