Calling for Research on Women’s Entrepreneurship
The Diana Research Consortium is a high-quality, niche group of scholars doing work on women’s entrepreneurship. It’s the best research conference in this specialized topic. For the first time, the Diana Conference will be hosted in Asia and we look forward to welcoming you in Bangkok, the “big mango”, at Bangkok University School of Entrepreneurship and Management (BUSEM) in Thailand.
The Diana Project was established in 1999 by Professors Brush, Carter, Gatewood, Greene, and Hart – in partnership with ESBRI in Stockholm. Since then the Diana Project has led the research agenda in women’s entrepreneurship across continents, cultures, and contexts. Diana conferences now annually convene more than 100 scholars worldwide, providing an arena to share a global research agenda dedicated to answering questions about women entrepreneurs and their businesses.
The conference program in Bangkok features the Sip ‘n’ Shop’ evening, connecting Thai female entrepreneurs with researchers from across the globe, paper presentations, and panel discussions to bring our research findings to policy makers and practitioners, among others. Abstract submission is open from 15 October to 15 December 2017. Please follow our regular updates on diana-conference.com<http://diana-conference.com/>.
After the conference, presenters will be invited to submit their papers to a journal special issue and to a new Diana book.
If you have any questions, please contact Ulrike Guelich at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>th<http://goog_988733956/>
<http://goog_988734018/>

​<http://www.diana-conference.com/>

Asst. Prof. Dr. Ulrike Guelich
GEM Thailand Team Leader (www.gemconsortium.org<http://www.gemconsortium.org/>)
Board of Directors Global Entrepreneurship Research Association (GERA)
Bangkok University School of Entrepreneurship and Management (BUSEM)
119 Rama 4 Rd., Klong-Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel.: +66 (0)2 350-3500, Ext. 1795; Fax: +66 (0)2 350-3661
Mobile: +66 (0)83 066 5070
Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>