Dear Academy of International Business,

 My name is Christine LeClaire, and I am a Ph.D. student at Virginia Tech.
I am assisting the Department Head of the Hospitality & Tourism Department,
Dr. McGehee, to locate individuals that would have the career experience
for one of our openings: Professor of Practice, International Business.

  Would your organization have the ability to assist us with our search for
a candidate?  I am open to your insights, and thoughts on the matter.

In the meantime, please find our posting here: http://globalhospitality
educators.com/linked/june_26_vt_ib_professor_of_practice_po
sition_announcement__002_.pdf

I look forward to your thoughts.

Sincerely, Christine LeClaire

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]