From: Saachi Kuwayama <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 3:58 PM
To: Jim Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Michigan Sea Grant - Fellowship Opportunities Available

Dear Mr. Jim Schneider,

I am writing on behalf of the Michigan Sea Grant College Program in Ann Arbor.  We are recruiting applicants for the following fellowship programs:

·  Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship
·  NOAA Coastal Management Fellowship
·  Great Lakes Commission - Sea Grant Fellowship
·  International Joint Commission - Sea Grant Fellowship
·  Michigan Sea Grant Graduate Student Fellowship

Attached to this message is a flyer containing fellowship information, application instructions, and deadlines.  Assistance in circulating this flyer to interested students would be greatly appreciated.  Please don't hesitate to respond with any questions or concerns!

Kind regards,
--
Saachi Das Kuwayama
M.S. | Environmental Justice