We have several large Zebra 105SL Plus label printers - that when working smoothly, work great.
When they stop, some errors are beyond my skill and knowledge.
If you use large label printers, who are you using for service and are you happy with them?

I found Midcom listed at a label printer service company, and they have curiously, our building in their ticketing system already.
If you have experience with them, please let me know.
A phone call would be fine if you don't want to put opinions in print.

Thanks.

Don Bosman
Information Technologist
MSU Libraries