Hello ILN-MSU members and friends,

We are delighted to announce that our ILN Speaker Series is starting again this year! Please bring your lunch and join us Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 12:00-1:00 PM, at Kellogg Center, Conference Room 6.

Our first speaker will be Dr. John Schweitzer. A senior MSU faculty member, Dr. Schweitzer’s recent work has looked at how artistic performance can serve as a means of informal education in science. He led a national evaluation of The Matter of Origins project by the Liz Lerman Dance Exchange, which is described as an effort to examine “the question of beginnings through dance, media, and innovative formats for conversation.”

See you there!

Website: http://informaled.msu.edu/
Email: [log in to unmask]