Hi there,

I am going to visit MSU on Oct. 1-6, thus I need a quiet and private room
to stay near campus. I am a female graduate student of MSU living out of
town, and I can share the rental with you for these days.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Thank you.
Peiling

--
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

Peiling Zhou
PhD candidate

Global Health and Medical Geography Laboratory
Department of Geography, Environment, and Spatial Sciences
Michigan State University
Homepage: http://geo.msu.edu/people/zhou-peiling/