I bought $100 t-mobile card from Meijer today and I wish to use it to pay
my monthly bill. But I was just told that the card can only be used for
prepaid plan or Pay As You Go. I need to resell the card. I ask for $95.00
for $100 value. I have the original receipt and you can verify the card
value as well.

If interested, please email me back or text me at 517-5O5-8788. (O is 0). I
can hand deliver to E Lansing/Okemos.

Thanks.

Michael