Please distribute the following Call For Papers to your subscribership at the Academy of International Business at your earliest convenience. Thank you

Dear colleague

We are honored to announce that the keynote speaker of Interdisciplinary Insights on Fraud and Corruption Conference 2017 (I2FC2017) is

Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra (Professor of International Business and Strategy and the Lloyd J. Mullin Research Fellow at the D'Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University, USA).

Recall that the deadline for submissions of papers is approaching (15th October 2017).

selection of high quality papers presented at I2FC2017 will have the opportunity to be included in a collective book published by a high standing international publisher in the field.

The conference Best Paper Award and a Best Student Paper Award will be announced and bestowed at the conference closing session.

For inquiries, please contact us at [log in to unmask] or visit the conference site http://www.i2fc2017.com/.

We look forward to meeting you in Porto,

Aurora A.C. Teixeira

I2FC2017 Chair

[log in to unmask]" alt="Resultado de imagem para fep up">

Faculdade de Economia, Universidade do Porto – Office 145C

Rua Dr Roberto Frias
4200-464 Porto,Portugal
Tel.: (+351) 220 426 214