Join your colleague from Temple’s Fox School of Business, Kevin Fandl, for an immersive learning experience focused on the business of wine in Santiago, Chile. Kevin will be leading a group of faculty and practitioners from around the country to Santiago to meet with executives in the wine industry, tour innovative and boutique vineyards, meet with regulators and local academics, and better understand innovation and international business through the lens of this key commodity. This program is being run as part of our mandate as a designated CIBER institution (Center for International Business Education and Research), which keeps the costs for this trip low and the value for faculty high.

Information about the trip and the link to register your interest is here: https://noncredit.temple.edu/templeciberfdib.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Santiago next January (summer in Chile)!

Regards,

Kevin Fandl

Kevin J. Fandl, J.D., Ph.D.Assistant Professor Academic Director of Global Immersion Programs
Twitter |  LinkedIn  | Facebook  | Profile |  www.KevinFandl.com
t 215-204-6674               |          f 215-204-6679      |          e-mail [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.