Colleagues – I am pleased to let you know that the new edition of Managing in Developing Countries (Routledge) is now available. This book will be of interest to those teaching or doing research in developing countries, because it responds to the concerns that much of the international management literature focuses on developed countries only, and that our theories of management are essentially ‘western’. The developing countries have been called the ‘forgotten locations’ from an international business research perspective, and this book begins to address this issue by examining management in the context of the environment in developing countries. You can find more information at www.routledge.com/9781138636385 or contact [log in to unmask] or contact me directly at [log in to unmask].

Best Regards

BettyJane Punnett

BettyJane Punnett, Ph.D.

Professor Emerita, International Business Management

University of the West Indies (Cave Hill), P.O. Box 2121, St. Vincent & the Grenadines

784-456-7906

www.routledge.com/9781138636385 – New Edition of Managing in Developing Countries