X-Culture is accepting applications for the 2017-2 and 2018-1 rounds.

If you teaching Intl. Business, Intl. Marketing, Cross-Cultural Management,
and want to add a real international business experience to your course,
consider joining X-Culture.

X-Culture is a partnership of 550+ IB professors from around the world.
We’re not a business. We’re not selling a product. We’re a partnership of
IB professors.

We put our students in global virtual teams (GVTs). About 6 per team, each
in a different country. The students work on real-life international
business challenges presented by real companies.

About 5,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 130 universities in 40 on 6
continents participate in X-Culture every semester (almost 40,000 have
participated in X-Culture so far).

Working in GVTs and dealing with time zones and cultural differences, the
students spend a semester solving real international Business challenges
presented by our corporate partners.

*No simulations. No games. Real international virtual teams. Real clients. *

*No travel needed. All collaboration is virtual. *

The best students are then invited to X-Culture Global Symposium
<http://x-culture.org/category/meetings/> where they meet their team
members and top managers from the client company.

X-Culture just won the Wharton’s 2016 Re-Imagine Education Award in the
Nurturing Employability category.

*Divisions:*

   - Undergraduate
   - Master’s

*Dates:*

   - 2017-2a:  Aug 21 – Oct 13, 2017: FULL

   - 2017-2b: Oct 3 – Nov 24, 2017
   Application deadline: September 20, 2017
   - 2018-1a: January 22 – March 16, 2018
   Application deadline: January 20, 2018
   - 2018-1b: March 5 – April 27, 2018
   Application deadline: February 20, 2018

How does it work: http://x-culture.org/
What you gain as an instructor: http://x-culture.org/for-instructors/
What your students gain: http://x-culture.org/for-students/
If you are a researcher interested in publishing in top journals, see this:
http://x-culture.org/for-researchers/research-projects/

Need more info: [log in to unmask]

*Ready to sign up? **APPLY HERE TO JOIN X-CULTURE*
<https://uncg.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_a4CxtDdoWK5DvaQ>

Dr. Vasyl Taras

Associate Professor
X-Culture Project Founder Coordinator

Bryan School of Business and Economics
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
www.X-Culture.org <http://www.x-culture.org/>
https://www.facebook.com/XCultureProject

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.