Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to share that our new book "Turkish Multinationals: Market
Entry and Post-Acquisition Strategy" is now available through Palgrave
Macmillan and Springer. Please see the links below:

 <https://www.palgrave.com/de/book/9783319572932>
https://www.palgrave.com/de/book/9783319572932

 <https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-3-319-57294-9>
https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-3-319-57294-9

The book provides contributions to research on emerging country
multinationals by focusing on a medium-sized emerging country.

It explores the internationalization of Turkish multinationals by examining
a set of firms from various industries and providing eleven detailed case
studies. Topics discussed include: strategic motives for and drivers of
internationalization at multiple levels (firm, industry and institutional);
the location, ownership and entry modes of multinational firms; and their
market entry and post-acquisition strategies, which are critical to the
evolution of the internationalization process.

This book may be of interest to both academics of global strategy and
international business, policy-makers as well as MBA and PhD students who
have interest in emerging multinationals.

Regards,

Ekrem Tatoglu,

Professor of International Business,

Vice President for Academic Affairs,

Ibn Haldun University,

Basaksehir, 34494,

Istanbul

Turkey

Tel: +90-212-6920212

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.