Check out this event at MSU Hub.

Hi!

I'm Linda Lay, a Student Learning Designer with the Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology. I am currently a senior studying Biosystems Engineering and Experience Architecture, and I lead the Hub's Student Innovation Team. I ask that you liberally share this call with your students and across departments, as we are accepting applications for members of our Fall 2017 Student Innovation Team.

The Hub strives to include student voices in every project we touch. We are proud to have an in-house Student Innovation Team ready to assist on any campus projects that need student input to succeed. Last year, we assisted in curriculum development for the College of Veterinary Medicine and the Global Center for Food Systems Innovation's Innovation Scholars Program in Malawi. We also provided information and recommendations for MSU Career Services initiatives and the Go Green, Go 15 Campaign.

In this ten-week intensive program, students will be exposed to human-centered design thinking, user research strategies, and various other problem solving methodologies. The Team requires a 2-4 hour unpaid commitment a week. We encourage students of all ages and majors to apply for the Team so as to include a diverse array of viewpoints.

There will be an initial meeting and design thinking exercise at the Hub on Friday, 9/15 from 2-4pm. More information can be found on ourFacebook page.The application for the Fall 2017 Team is now open and can be accessed here.

Thank you,

Linda Lay
Student Learning Designer
STAY CONNECTED:
MSU Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology, Michigan State University, 619 Red Cedar Rd, D101 Wells Hall, East Lansing, MI 48824
Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with
Constant Contact