From: Alexis K <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for Manuscript Proposals for Phys. Rev- PER Focused Collection, Quantitative Methods in PER: A Critical Examination
Date: August 18, 2017 at 3:27:02 PM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Marcos "Danny" Caballero, John Aiken, and I (Alexis Knaub) are serving as
guest editors for a Phys. Rev.- PER Focused Collection, "Quantitative
Methods in PER: A Critical Examination." Below is more info.

The goal of this Focused Collection is to provide a set of research
articles that critically examine current tools and analysis techniques used
in PER for quantitative data as well as those that offer new and
interesting methods that might not be currently used in PER. We invite
manuscripts that examine and challenge standard quantitative research
methods in PER as well as those that use novel analysis techniques to
provide new insights into data. Rather than simply present what is
available, this collection will delve into differences among current tools
and techniques to support researchers in making informed choices for their
quantitative work.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__journals.aps.org_prper_edannounce_10.1103_&d=DwIBaQ&c=nE__W8dFE-shTxStwXtp0A&r=bTpQo6C_bwDiZFSgr8ADeg&m=Ji1nufzAVy-SKg5uD6m0Ny4obYl4py-UYfoO51NChVw&s=WrM0bIHhff1jH9OFIZuDLjLShaX81dCRyTJ6I8Fvt3o&e=
PhysRevPhysEducRes.13.010002

Submissions from the broader DBER community are welcomed!!
500 word proposal due Oct 31.