I am going to rent a car to travel from Chicago airport to East Lansing (MSU) on Sept
7 (around 11 pm) or Sept 8 (in the morning). If anyone has the same trip, we can
share  a car.  I travel with my daughter and we only have two carry-on and two back
packs. So, there will be a lot of space for your luggage.
If you are interested, please contact me.