Hey,

I am leaving next Wednesday morning, so the following items are sold with lowest price.

twin size bed frame and mattress, bought last year, $40
wooden desk and two chairs (my favorite), $20
the desk for desktop computer(a bit heavy), $10
Laundry Basket, $5
two chairs, boss chairs, each $5
table lamp, $2
dozens of coat hanger, $2
plastic drawers, big $2, small $1

All of them are in very good condition, please contact   765-337-9685   for pictures if you're
interested in them. The prices could be discussed further, since I'm leaving 30, Aug.!!!