I am  searching for a graduate research assistant (though depending on the candidate—I
might consider an undergraduate) to help me with a classroom research project during the
academic year (FS17 to SS18) related to multilingual writers. The job is ideal for those
interested in education, language, culture, or human subject research, and may involve in-
class observations, interviews, transcriptions, and translations. This person should be fluent in
both English and Chinese and able to effectively move across languages (and cultures) in both
speaking and writing. In terms of the time schedule, ideally the assistant would need to be
available in the fall semester to sit in on a course on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and, possibly some
Fridays from 12:40 to 2:00 pm. (It may be possible if someone’s schedule does not fit, I still
might be able to use them for transcription/translation.) The job would entail approximately 10
hours per week.

If interested, please send a resume and briefly detail your experience. The pay is $15.00 per
hour.

You can send to [log in to unmask]