📣Call for Participation📢

I am a Ph.D. student at College of Education at University of Texas at San Antonio. I did my
Master's degree at Michigan State. Currently, we are looking for Chinese adults to participate
in an English language learning study using mobile apps. We welcome you to join us.
You may participate if:
•	You are a Chinese adult age 45-75
•	You are motivated in learning English
•	You use a smartphone every day.
What you will gain:
•	You will be guided by a teacher with rich experience in Teaching adults English and
Master’s degree in TESOL to help you improve your English.
•	You may improve your memory
What you will do:
•	You will use some mobile apps to learn English for a period of four months guided by the
researcher.
•	You will complete a few short on-line tests
•	You will participate in self-learning.
•	You will fill out online surveys
•	Study expected duration: four months

This is a English learning opportunity. This study is dedicated to help Chinese older adults who
are struggling with English.
If you or your family members are qualified to participate and interested,
•	☎  please call/text 01-858-848-6058
•	Email [log in to unmask]
•	add me on Wechat w405788068

Come and Join us in our online Wechat group: English learning group Age over 45.