6. Cruze control
7. Backup camera
8. Premium wheels
9. 全景天窗
10. Bluetooth
11. Dual automatic air conditioner

电池是新换的。
前轮胎90%新 and 后轮胎75%新。
刹车还能再战40,000 miles (estimated from Hyundai dealer), because the electronic
charging system will do the break in most cases.

Finally,这个车还有 extended bump-to-bumper warranty up to 100,000 miles or
Feb.23, 2019, which ever comes first.
买车的话warranty就送给你.不要错过. 车子非常干净。外观没有任何擦伤。报价$9000.
I have a Sonata Hybrid for sale, which is in excellent condition.
This car has been well maintained in Hyundai dealer with every 4K to 5K
miles. All records can be found in CarFax report.
I can provide the most recent CarFax report.

I'm the 3rd owner and just owned this car for a couple of months.
I find a new job, so I'd like to find another person to take care of this
car.
The MPG is pretty good, I can easily get 37+ mpg on the highway and 31 mpg
in the city.

This car has a luxury package including:
1. front and rear heated seats
2. Premium Sound
3. Navigation system
4. Keyless entry and Keyless start
5. Leather seats
6. Cruze control
7. Backup camera
8. Premium wheels
9. Panorama Roof
10. Bluetooth
11. Dual automatic air conditioner
12. Automatic anti-dazzle interior mirror

The battery is new.
The front tires are with at least 90% and rear tires are with 75%
Breaks still can last for another 40,000 miles (estimated from Hyundai
dealer), because the electronic charging system will do the break in most
cases.

Finally, this car also has extended bump-to-bumper warranty up to 100,000
miles or Feb.23, 2019, which ever comes first.
I will give you this warranty as a gift, without charging. So no worry
about this fantastic car. Don't miss it.