Dear colleagues,

On the Conference website http://mde.vse.cz/   you will find the following information:

KEY DATES

Submission deadline: 15 September 2017

Registration deadline:       1 October 2017

OBSERVERS

We have received numerous requests from various individuals to attend as an ‘observer’. However, without adequate participation in the form of a submission and subsequent presentation, from interested individuals---both academicians and business professionals---there will be very little to observe. Therefore, observers are requested to contact me prior to registration. In addition, please review the VISA REQUIREMENTS section on our website.

CONFIRMATION

To be registered, payment must be made at the time of registration.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:

Dr. Richard BRUNET-THORNTON, FRSA, MIM, MBA, PhD

Katedra managementu

Kancelář: Rajská budova - RB 457

Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze

náměstí Winstona Churchilla 4

130 67 Praha 3 - Žižkov  Česká republika - Czech Republic