Conference Website: http://mde.vse.cz/

Given the summer holidays,  our website does not reflect the following updates:

International Conference on Management in the Digital Era

Prague (Czech Republic)

27 – 28 October 2017

Keynote Speakers:  Dr. Mary Teagarden, Professor of Global Strategy, Thunderbird School of Global Management (USA) /  Dr. Dominik Stroukal, Economist and Director of the Liberální institute (Czech Republic) /

                                       Mr. Thomas Hanson, Diplomat in Residence, University of Minnesota Duluth (USA).

Registration fee: 175€ --- Deadline 01 October 2017

Round Table : Saturday 28 October 14.00 – 17.00  Topic: Industry 4.0

Although there is no additional fee, due to limited seating, registration is required: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QGPJPPN

Call for Submissions – Deadline 01 September 2017

Only papers relative to the Conference theme will be considered. Topics of interest  http://mde.vse.cz/#topics_of_interest as well as the manuscript format and template http://mde.vse.cz/#submission_deadline  are found on our website. For efficiency and immediate attention for review, please forward to [log in to unmask] prior to registration.

Letters of Invitation may be issued upon review. However, they will be awarded to individuals from recognised academic institutions that have submitted an accepted presentation. Observers do not qualify.

Accommodation A block of rooms at the Conference venue has been secured by our service provider, EventAid. Please contact them prior to 01 September for further details: [log in to unmask]

Dr. Richard BRUNET-THORNTON, FRSA, MIM, MBA, PhD

Katedra managementu

Kancelář: Rajská budova - RB 457

Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze

náměstí Winstona Churchilla 4

130 67 Praha 3 - Žižkov  Česká republika - Czech Republic