Dear AIB members and friends,

We are pleased to send you the Call for Papers for the upcoming AIB Canada Conference which will be held at Queen’s University in Kingston, Canada, on December 2, 2017. The conference theme is Multinational Corporation Governance of Global Value Chains and the keynote speaker will be Gary Gereffi (Duke University).

While the deadline for proposal submission is very tight (September 1, 2017), we only require a 250 word abstract.

We look forward to seeing you all in Kingston!

Best regards,

The AIB Canada Chapter Team

--
[HEC]<http://www.hec.ca/>

Ari Van Assche, Ph.D.
Department Chair / Associate Professor
Department of International Business

[hecca]<http://www.hec.ca/>

[Agrements]

3000, chemin de la Côte‑Sainte‑Catherine, Montréal (Québec) H3T 2A7
Téléphone : 514 340-6043  Télécopieur : 514 340-6987

[recyclez]

Pensons à l'environnement
avant d'imprimer