Hi all,

Food First's Food Sovereignty Tours guide travelers and activists interested in alternative food movements to international destinations to explore other food systems and their fight for food sovereignty. Join us this November on our tour to Cuba to learn firsthand from farmers, professors, government officials, and educators about the agroecology movement across the country. For more information, visit: https://foodfirst.org/cubafst/

Scholarships are also available on a first come, first served basis. We understand that young people, farmers, and community activists have great potential to transform the food system, but are also among the least likely to have the resources to travel. Our partial scholarships (and on rare occasions, full scholarships) are meant to provide greater travel opportunity to people from diverse backgrounds and income levels. For more information, visit: https://foodfirst.org/tours/scholarships/

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me for more information. Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

In solidarity,
Marina Vergara

--
Marina Vergara
Food Sovereignty Intern

http://foodfirst.org/get-involved/support-ff/become-a-member/

The mission of Food Sovereignty Tours is to build the global movement for food sovereignty through solidarity travel and immersion learning. Food Sovereignty Tours is a project of Food First/Institute for Food and Development Policy, called one of the country’s “most established food think tanks” by the New York Times.