From: Kane, Neil
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 4:03 PM
To: Melfi, Desiree <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Bauer, Johannes <[log in to unmask]>; Beamer, Christine <[log in to unmask]>; Behe, Bridget <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Brigham, Stephen <[log in to unmask]>; Bush, Tamara <[log in to unmask]>; Carter, Forrest <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Coursaris, Constantinos <[log in to unmask]>; DeVoss, Danielle Nicole <[log in to unmask]>; Ferguson, Keith <[log in to unmask]>; Fluck, Zsuzsanna <[log in to unmask]>; Gould, Robert <[log in to unmask]>; Haimerl, Amy <[log in to unmask]>; HENDRICKSON, SARAH <[log in to unmask]>; Just, Natascha Katharina <[log in to unmask]>; Kaiser, Zachary <[log in to unmask]>; Largent, Mark <[log in to unmask]>; Levine, Kenneth <[log in to unmask]>; Lindman, Gerald <[log in to unmask]>; Lunt, Richard <[log in to unmask]>; Mackh, Bruce <[log in to unmask]>; McArdle, Casey <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Nguyen, Hang <[log in to unmask]>; Bezant Niblett, Keith <[log in to unmask]>; Ristich, Michael <[log in to unmask]>; Sorovigas, Harilaos <[log in to unmask]>; Steinfield, Charles <[log in to unmask]>; Strong, Philip <[log in to unmask]>; Szymusiak, Kenneth <[log in to unmask]>; Van Osch, Wietske <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Strong, Philip <[log in to unmask]>; Jeff Smith <[log in to unmask]>; Jaques, Paul R <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Szymusiak, Kenneth <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: E&I Faculty Princeton Review - ACTION REQUIRED

The people on this email are the collective body of faculty (and staff) who teach entrepreneurship courses (i.e., electives in the Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation) at MSU. It is our goal to become a national ranked program, and the Princeton Review is one such body that ranks undergraduate entrepreneurship programs.

One of the questions on their survey has to do with the startup experience of faculty (companies founded, board memberships, etc.). Desiree's survey is our attempt at collecting this information and having a good body of statistics for the Princeton Review, et al, as the need arises.

Thanks for your assistance. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Neil Kane
Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship