Pre-sale 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe SUV It is black, 107000mile, four wheel drive, Automatic
catch. I am the second owner, it's inner is good like a new, outer has little scratch. Price is
3800$, you can pay by RMB. I am living nearly MSU, you can contact me and check this my
car. QQ:492352814, WecChat:linger6265 please look the picture as follow:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nJ49J-
j2Jg41bjfN9vuSFXX1mSHVSYiX9KOAQxPSxnM/edit?usp=sharing