08年本田雅阁EX-L
KBB估价7453刀->现仅售6500刀
72956 迈
高配,全皮内饰,座椅加热,有天窗
车况良好
图片请见
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A_17fPItCn9UZbUqSbTsa40Ximq4XvAN
25mDsWqGwe0/edit?usp=sharing

有意者请联系 Soo 邮件([log in to unmask]) 或短信 (517-515-0899) (请发英文)

2008 Honda Accord EX-L
Mileage: 72956 miles
VIN: 1HGCP26898A029943

Price: $6500

4-Cyl, 2.4L.
Leather, heated seats.
Power seat.
Moon roof.

Very clean, roomy, comfortable, and reliable car.
Clean title.
Well-maintained. General inspection at least once a year.
A few scratches in the body and a dent in the left front corner.
Please see the photos in the following link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A_17fPItCn9UZbUqSbTsa40Ximq4XvAN
25mDsWqGwe0/edit?usp=sharing

Email me ([log in to unmask]) or text me (517-515-0899) if you’re
interested.