Sorry to bother those who are not interested.

My name is Wei Liao. I am a male doctoral student from the College of Education. Right now I
am finishing up my dissertation, but living in another state with my family. Next year (2017-
2018), I will need to travel back to East Lansing several times (about once a month) for
teaching and research work. Each time, I would probably stay 1-2 weeks. Given this particular
situation, I am wondering if anyone has a bedroom, or even a couch in your living for
temporary leasing?

What I am looking for is a place to take shower and stay during the night. In addition, it is
preferable if your apartment/house is within walking distance from the campus, or there is a
CATA bus I can take for commute. It is totally fine if you cannot commit the subleasing for the
whole school year. Even you could just host me for my first trip, which is from August 27 to
September 8 (13 days), I would already be very grateful.

I understand this is not a typical sublease request, but in case you have such a place that you
are willing to share and help, please contact me by email ([log in to unmask]), WeChat
(308633367), or phone (517-488-9926). I would love to know more about what you can offer
and what price that would be reasonable to both of us.

Also, I just wanted to assure you that I keep a regular and normal schedule every day, and
am easy to get along with. If you need a reference letter from my previous roommates, I can
request them send one over to you.

I look forward to hearing from those who might be interested. Thank you.
Wei