Hi guys,
A good alternative when you don't want to go to the gym.
I need to sell this fitness station because I have to make some space in
the room for something else. I have disassembled it to fit into your car.
It is in like new condition. You can do several different exercises on it.
I would like to ask for 50 dollars or best offer.
Contact me by email or 517-7067314 <(517)%20706-7314>, call or text.

For information, check it on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Everlast-VKR-Fitness-Station-/182161366994?hash=
item2a69a9dfd2:g:jKMAAOSwzJ5XVZkF

[image: 内嵌图片 1]