Hi all,

I'm a female Chinese graduate student in MSU. I'm looking for a new
roommate for one-year-long apartment lease in Tammany Hills Apartment (3030
Staten Ave.). I prefer to have a female roommate as well.

It is a two-bedroom apartment located on the first floor with an open
kitchen, one living room and one shared bathroom. The whole apartment is
665 square feet. There is laundry next door. There is free heating in
winter and there is also an air conditioner for the summer.

The monthly rent is $330 per person, plus about $50 per person for monthly
electricity and Internet fee.

The community is very quiet and it is close walking distance to CATA bus
20. I have lived in the apartment for 2 years and really like it.

The apartment is available to move in from August 1st. If you want to share
the apartment with me or want to have a look at the apartment first, feel
free to send message to my phone: 517-775-3824. You can also email me to
the address: [log in to unmask]