"When moving in town, moving labor only (without the moving truck) will
cost about $60 to $80 per hour."
https://www.mymovingreviews.com/move/how-much-does-it-cost-to-hire-movers

Of course, that's the rate for hiring professionals. But ten bucks per hour
is just way too stingy. Good luck with the moving. And yes, I noticed it's
not you but your friend.

Best,
Wang