We are looking for colleagues to join our Organizational Behaviour group. Ivey is Canada's pre-eminent business school, and takes seriously the context of international business. We also have positions open in several other disciplines, including International Business. Please consider applying or referring someone! Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions.

https://www.ivey.uwo.ca/faculty/career-opportunities/

Best regards,
Martha Maznevski

Martha Maznevski, Professor

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Ivey Business School, Western University
1255 Western Road; London, Ontario, Canada; N6G 0N1
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; +1 519 661 3263, or +1 519 661 2111 extension 83263

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.