Dear colleagues

I would like to draw your attention to a faculty position we have open at HEC Lausanne (all levels).

We are looking for a professor on Strategy and Management of Innovation. We particularly welcome applications from people with an interest on sectors like Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Health Equipment or Health Services.

The links to the advert and the job description are:

https://www.hec.unil.ch/candidatures/offres/details?set_language=en&id=103&cl=en

https://www.hec.unil.ch/jobs/public/103_docs/Cahierdescharges_SGS_EN_FR.pdf

Please pass this information to potential good candidates for the position

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

José

José Mata

Professor of Strategy
Head of the
Department of Strategy, Globalization and Society

University of Lausanne - Faculty of Business and Economics (HEC)

Internef Building office 608

CH-1015 Lausanne

Switzerland